Are you still operating your asset on Panorama P2?
Released In 1991, Panorama Professional Edition (P2) is a 32 Bit application, with several 16 Bit components required to engineer the system. Since the advent of 64 Bit computing, and the discontinued support of Windows XP by Microsoft, P2 has become increasing difficult to support and maintain, as the hardware platform required to run and modify the system is now obsolete.
Panorama P2 has been in maintain mode since 2008, with no new developments occurring.
In 2003, Codra released Panorama Enterprise Edition (E2). E2 is a modern, object orientated graphics development package.
Now at version 8, known as Panorama Suite 2020, E2 can support current technologies, including 64Bit Computers, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019 Operating Systems. E2 also offers extended features including advanced historical trending, Data Historian, improved server redundancy and has native support for OPC-UA.
Panorama E2 also allows for improved graphics and allows for systems to easily conform to EMMUA 191 and 201 guidelines.
Panorama Suite 2020 provides a focus on Cyber Security with the following Cyber Security features;
- Enhanced Cyber Security - First-Level Security Certification (CSPN) by ANSSI.
- Control of the integrity of 3rd party content from outside of Panorama
- Improve identity theft control of a machine through support of network names (as opposed to IP addresses)
- FTP communications encrypted (SFTP)
- Panorama identification support with the current Windows user account (Single Sign-On)
- Shrink network attack surface (Modbus, BACnet, SNMP).
The Panorama E² product is CSPN certified (First Level Safety Certification) by the ANSSI (French National Agency for the Security of Information Systems).
Process Safety Solutions have a proven track record of migrating legacy Panorama P2 systems to Panorama E2 systems.
If you are interested in discussing Panorama P2 upgrades, support for Panorama P2 or E2 or EMMUA 191 / 201 upgrades please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org